1. Do not take on others doubts and fears as your own no matter how often they force them on you.
2. God is and will always be your provider. Stop worrying about what you don’t have.
3. Write the vision and remind yourself of it daily.
4. I’m pretty certain God gave you a scripture or something similar when your vision was sparked. That’s your foundation. Don't ever stop meditating on what it means to you in your today. Everyday!
5. Do whatever you have to do to keep believing in yourself. (Be the consistency you need in your own life)
6. Do your best, that's all God asks for.
7. Work on pleasing God. His standards are already laid out for you and don't change. The scripture says without faith it's impossible to please God [Heb 11:6]. Keep the faith in the vision he gave you, that's pleasing to him!
8. Faith without works is dead [James 2:17]. Let’s put some action behind our beliefs daily.
9. Fear will paralyze your purpose.
10. You're brave and courageous. There are people who wouldn't dare try what you have done. Be grateful that you won't have to live in the land of what if?
11. Whose timeline are you on? I know it's not easy but get off everyone else's and even your own. God's is different. Get on his!
12. It's ok to not know.
13. Tears may fall, let them! Think of it as the fertilizer needed to manifest good fruit, increased faith, and strength.
14. Stay committed and remember, distractions derail dreams.
Remember that you can do all things through Christ who strengthens you! [Phil 4:13] Keep dreaming, envisioning, and following thru! We need you!