These are just some things I have had to constantly remind myself and other dreamers of in the last few months. So I want to share them with every other dreamer and visionary out there!
1. Do not take on others doubts and fears as your own no matter how often they force them on you.
2. God is and will always be your provider. Stop worrying about what you don’t have.
3. Write the vision and remind yourself of it daily.
4. I’m pretty certain God gave you a scripture or something similar when your vision was sparked. That’s your foundation. Don't ever stop meditating on what it means to you in your today. Everyday!
5. Do whatever you have to do to keep believing in yourself. (Be the consistency you need in your own life)
6. Do your best, that's all God asks for.
7. Work on pleasing God. His standards are already laid out for you and don't change. The scripture says without faith it's impossible to please God [Heb 11:6]. Keep the faith in the vision he gave you, that's pleasing to him!
8. Faith without works is dead [James 2:17]. Let’s put some action behind our beliefs daily.
9. Fear will paralyze your purpose.
10. You're brave and courageous. There are people who wouldn't dare try what you have done. Be grateful that you won't have to live in the land of what if?
11. Whose timeline are you on? I know it's not easy but get off everyone else's and even your own. God's is different. Get on his!
12. It's ok to not know.
13. Tears may fall, let them! Think of it as the fertilizer needed to manifest good fruit, increased faith, and strength.
14. Stay committed and remember, distractions derail dreams.
Remember that you can do all things through Christ who strengthens you! [Phil 4:13] Keep dreaming, envisioning, and following thru! We need you!
The last couple of weeks all I have talked about is catching dreams and making sure you take time to rest your mind, body, and spirit while you are taking those steps. This week I want to keep that going and with good reason.
Over the weekend I had the opportunity to not only go to a live Rehab Time event w/my friend Lizzy, but to have a sit down with Trent Shelton and just dialogue. It was truly a blessing and humbling experience to be in the same room with such a humble and genuine person.
If you have never heard of Trent Shelton or rehab time before let me do a quick breakdown. Trent is a motivational speaker ok no he doesn’t like to be called that. He stated during the live event “I don’t want the titles you can have that, just call me someone who cares”. If you follow Trent on any of the social networking sites you will understand why he says that. Everything that he shares is genuine and obviously from the heart. Thru obedience he created RehabTime, which stands for Renew Every Heart and Body. His messages have literally touched millions and his heart for God has brought others to a greater intimacy with our creator. (Find him on Facebook.com/LikeTrentShelton or twitter or IG TrentShelton)
There was soooo much said throughout this weekend but today I’m just going to share what I took from these two experiences. I pray they will encourage you to continue to go after those dreams until they become your reality!
Why have we quit dreaming? What’s the hindrance? Are we fearful? Is it the lack of support? Do we feel that if dreams don’t surround the entertainment or sports industries then they don’t matter? Do you even dream anymore? You know we didn’t have to stop just because we turned 18 right? The gifts that were kindled when you were a kid playing make-believe or daydreaming—are those still there? How many times do you find yourself saying, “I wish I could just…but no back to reality”? Why? Why can’t that be your reality? Why do you have to live a life that’s not fulfilling the joy within? Why do you choose to live a life walking in someone else’s dream? For a paycheck?
I know there is a gift within you that desires to be free. A gifted desire to be, create, allow, and bring forth greatness that could not be replicated or formulated without you! Recently I’ve heard many people tell their friends, significant others, or children that their dreams don’t matter. Not because they don’t
Looking 4 something specific? Search 4 it :)
Join Me On...
For daily nuggets and of course so we can connect :)