On December 16, 2014 Truth Thru Truth Ministries hosted an intimate evening of food and fellowship that gave life, spoke life, and honored the life of the unborn through simple recognition.
God orchestrated a perfect night, hand picking the women present, changing up the workshop material last minute, and providing space for laughter in what could be a very heavy and draining topic for most!
Together we discussed God’s grace, the enemy’s attempts to keep us silent, and the importance of our testimony! Most importantly everyone in attendance was able to share their experience in an atmosphere of love and compassion.
Here are some pictures from the event:
(In order to keep with confidentiality participants are not pictured)
· Meant to take the shame of our abortion decision(s) and exchange it for God’s love.
· Designed to take the questions about the unborn child(ren) and address them.
· Give life to each child, even in this moment
· Created for the one who is tired of being quiet and recognizes that they need a place to let it out.
· For those who may not feel guilty or that it played a great role in their life but don’t mind sharing their story
We at T3 Ministries are certain that God has started a wonderful journey of restoration, renewal, and revival in every attendee’s life. And we know that the perfect work he has begun in them, he will surely complete! (Philippians 1:6)
We hope to see you at our next Life Night!
Want to host a Life Night at your church or women’s group? Click here.