If we push too hard in a workout with worn out bodies, improper form can lead to injury. Sometimes you just have to take a quick rest & refuel so you can come back in and beast it! Same with our everyday lives. Some of us spend so much time pouring out and not enough time filling back up. Injuries can take a lifetime to heal, aint nothin wrong with taking a moment for yourself to refresh and get it together to avoid them. You are important treat yourself as such. Sometimes others have no choice but to wait.
Sometimes I find myself trapped in a negative mindset and I don't always know how to get myself out of it. Being able to praise God during these times definitely helps to change my perception of the world around me giving me a better perspective on the positive.
My devotion this morning included writing down 10 things that I am grateful for, praising God for all he has given me and telling someone about these things...So, I decided to tell whoever reads this blog =)
10 things I'm grateful for this morning:
1. Waking up in my right mind. Not having to deal with a spirit of depression or anxiety or twisted image of myself.
2. Strength to deal with people who don't like me or are mean to me for no apparent reason.
3. Waking up in a bed, under a blanket, under a roof and four walls.
4. For a family and friends that love me.
5. For putting me in a position to grow professionally and spiritually (place of worship, work, volunteer opportunities).
6. Word of God, Holy Spirit, and discernment
7. A career to go to and awesome co-workers.
8. My car and the title that goes with it =) not to mention the gas money that I have to fill it up.
9. The peace of the Lord on this morning because yesterday was iffy.
Sometimes it's hard to pick out the awesome when there are bad things happening around us and sometimes within us. But I'm challenging you, if you're in a not so good space, to change the way that you are thinking right now and focus on what is working for you.
What are 10 things that you are grateful for today? You can comment below or journal it out! Write it down tho! Just 10 things! =) Ready Begin!
To lead women through a transformative process of deliverance, revival, restoration, and renewal of self and purpose through educational resources and community experiences.
T3 Ministries assists women in receiving full deliverance from negative weights of the past by identifying and destroying root causes that hinder us from walking in our callings, gifts, and purpose. Through the word of God, women will be revived, restored, and renewed in their physical, emotional, mental, and spiritual lives.