Just 10 Things
Sometimes I find myself trapped in a negative mindset and I don't always know how to get myself out of it. Being able to praise God during these times definitely helps to change my perception of the world around me giving me a better perspective on the positive.
My devotion this morning included writing down 10 things that I am grateful for, praising God for all he has given me and telling someone about these things...So, I decided to tell whoever reads this blog =)
10 things I'm grateful for this morning:
1. Waking up in my right mind. Not having to deal with a spirit of depression or anxiety or twisted image of myself.
2. Strength to deal with people who don't like me or are mean to me for no apparent reason.
3. Waking up in a bed, under a blanket, under a roof and four walls.
4. For a family and friends that love me.
5. For putting me in a position to grow professionally and spiritually (place of worship, work, volunteer opportunities).
6. Word of God, Holy Spirit, and discernment
7. A career to go to and awesome co-workers.
8. My car and the title that goes with it =) not to mention the gas money that I have to fill it up.
9. The peace of the Lord on this morning because yesterday was iffy.
Sometimes it's hard to pick out the awesome when there are bad things happening around us and sometimes within us. But I'm challenging you, if you're in a not so good space, to change the way that you are thinking right now and focus on what is working for you.
What are 10 things that you are grateful for today? You can comment below or journal it out! Write it down tho! Just 10 things! =) Ready Begin!
Leave a Reply.